Sunday, March 29, 2015

A City for a Boss

I am in NYC this week attending the ATD (formally ASTD) Master Trainer program. I am so, so, so excited because it's just another thing to add to my resume.

Being a working sponsored trip means that I need to continue to do work-work while I am here. As I'm sitting here in my hotel room working on some prep material for the training, I started to feel like a real boss lady. I think it has something to do with the city of NY and but mostly to do with the fact that I am here, by myself.



There is something strangely empowering of being able to experience new things because of your job. I love the fact that I can travel and that I can do it alone if I want to. There is no one holding me back.

It's a very bad ass boss lady feeling....

No comments:

Post a Comment