Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday: Travel Items That are Easy to Forget

Traveling in the near future? I'm heading to the big city this weekend and I'm including some things I always try to pack but are also easy to forget.

Q-Tips
Clear your ears, fix your make-up. Multipurpose beauty tool. Just pack them.

Band-aids
Blisters....nuff said.

Extra Hair Elastics
I always wear a hair elastic on my wrist to put my hair up whenever it's driving my nuts. The worst day of your life is when it snaps and you don't have a back up. I always try to pack one or two extra in with some bobby pins as a just in case.

Tweezers
That pesky eyebrow hair that stares you right in the eye every time you look in the mirror will drive you nuts during your vacation. Pack some tweezers so that you can pluck anything that decides to show itself.

Nail File
Hang nails, broken nails, whatever it may be that is bothering the shit out of you. File it down. I keep one of these handy in my purse so I'm pretty good at not being without.

Do you have any "must haves" when you're packing for a trip? Share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment