Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday: Beauty Things I'm All About

Benefit Cosmetics "Puff Off!"

This is one of those products that you think could be a gimmick but it's definitely not. It's almost like a concealer mixed with a tingly eye cream and it works wonders for mild under eye circles. Plus the packaging is wicked cute.



First Aid Beauty "Ulta Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream"

My skin gets super dry in the winter and this night cream is great. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy when you put it on. It's also essentially scent free which for a night cream is a must have.




Cuticle Trimmer

I often don't have time to make it for a manicure after work and this helps my nails to feel trimmed and fresh and makes for an easy manicure at home. It seems like some type of waterboarding tactics but I promise it's painless. You simply run the trimmer along your cuticle and it takes care of any excess.


Eye cream

I have an intense fear of aging and when I turned twenty five I decided that I an eye cream was a necessity to add to my skin care routine. I'm not quite sure what it's doing other than giving me peace of mind that I am halting the aging process. Right now my go to is Philosophy "Hope in a Tube"


Urban Decay De Slick

I have been cursed with oily skin and any trick that will help my make-up stay on and keep the oil in check is my new friend. A girlfriend got me hooked on Urban Decays "De-Slick Make-Up Setting Spray." It this magic juice that you spray on your face to set your make-up. Not only is it refreshing but it doesn't a nice job keeping the make-up in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment