Sunday, March 15, 2015

Training with Mickey Mouse

This past February, I was fortunate to attend the Disney Institute's Approach to Recruitment, Training and Engagement course in Orlando, Florida. It was an amazing four days of training where I was able to learn the Disney way of finding the best talent, training those new cast members and then keeping them through engagement. I've added a few fun photos from my trip!


The first night the whole group dined at Sanaa in the Animal Kingdom and it was so interesting. They served our table family style with traditional African food. It was all so delicious and a great networking opportunity for the group. The restaurant jets right up against the savannah in the Animal Kingdom which has a fire pit and night vision googles to find the animals at night!



The training was held at Coronado Spring Resorts so my hotel room was there as well. This place was HUGE and by HUGE I mean it was a half mile to walk from my hotel room to the gym.


We were so lucky to be able to enter the Magic Kingdom before it even opened! Main Street with no guests was amazing.


Disney's custodial staff do an amazing trick called Water Mickey. We met with a gentleman named Chris who showed us what it was all about. He was amazing!


Graduation day! It was an inspiring training and a lot of fun! I highly recommend investing in the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment