Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday: Loving Lady Bloggers

An inspiration for starting the blog was all the blogs that I've come to love over the last few years and I thought it was important to share them with you! Each has their own special thing that I love!

Can You Stay for Dinner?
This was all over Pinterest a few years ago so you may have seen it already. Andie Mitchell lost over 100 pounds and wrote about her journey all while being a food blogger. Her site is beautiful and the images are delicious looking. She recently published her first book as well!

MamaLaughlin
I am sure you will get the sense that I love weight loss blogs and Mamalaughlin is another great one! She's got a great sense of humor and shares the struggles and triumphs in her life. Her newest adventure is the competition world and she looks AH-MAZ-ING.

Skinny Meg
I found Skinny Meg's blog through MamaLaughlin's blog since they are both from Texas. This mommy of two talks all about her parenting and weight loss fun and struggles. She posts a lot of videos and workouts on Instagram which is great inspiration.

Cupcakes and Cashmere
Home, life, love, baking, babies...Emily shares it all. She's had her blog for years so there's a lot of wonderful posts to read through.

Essie Button
Essie Button is basically my blog girl crush. She's a Canadian native who fell in love and moved to London with her boyfriend Aslan. They have a adorable greyhound Reggie and she blogs all about make-up and skincare. She's all over YouTube too so you can double Essie Button!

Do you have any bloggers that you love to follow? Let me know in the comments, I am always looking for a new read!

No comments:

Post a Comment