Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Struggle Is Real Friends

5am workouts? Not this girl.....

I am struggling FO REALS to get my behind in gear when it comes to fitness and eating well. I was on the treadmill today for the first time in about two weeks and I was reminded how good a workout felt. To continue my fitness high I went to stop and shop and got some veggies, sweet potato and organic chicken.

And then I blew the high all away at the Easter buffet.

I know exactly what I should be doing. I read Shape. I follow a crazy amount of fitness gurus on instagram. But yet I can't seen to maintain any type of consistency.

Maybe it's a commitment that I'm not quite ready to be all in for. I want it. But maybe not enough in my life right now. Passing my Masters program is kinda on top of the list.

Any tips from other bosses on how you make it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment