Sunday, May 1, 2016

Self Love Series | May Goals

I am starting a new series called the Self Love Series! I know it's a little late in the year to start something like this but who cares!

For the rest of 2016, I am spending a significant amount of energy in focusing on self care: mental, physical, emotional, all of the above! And I thought that I'd set two or three things to focus on each month in an attempt to practice greater self love.

1| #5KSaturdays
Every Saturday, I am aiming to walk at least a 5K. The weather has been beautiful lately and I forgot how amazing it is to be out in the sunshine and fresh air and getting the blood pumping. This is one of those goals that not only has mental payoff but physical too.

2| Journal
For probably the last year, I've carried a journal around in my purse but have never taken the time to really fill it with anything. In May, I want to finally use it! My goal is to journal my thoughts rather than experiences. Write about my emotions and things that I am feeling so I am review and process.

Hop on over my YouTube for more deets on the Self Love Series!

Do you have any goals for May? What are your tips for practicing self love?

No comments:

Post a Comment